She helps you to understand the basics of the game and guides you through the storyline - up to the end of the first chapter.
Anastasia is the interface (well, kind of) that allows players to interact with Elteria Hearts through dialogues. Some actions (e.g. crafting an artifact) will trigger the effect "Call of Anastasia", which tells the player that Anastasia has a new quest. The effect disappears after talking with Anastasia.
Dialogues[edit | edit source]
1st Trigger: Communicationg with the Elteria Heart for the first time.
- Talk to Anastasia for the first time. She gives you information about the world and tells you how to survive in it.
- She asks you to collect and bring her 10 Stone and 10 Wood. After completing this step, you will get the Neophyte Glove.
- Anastasia tells you about Gems and suggests you to collect them to become stronger.
Reward: Neophyte Glove
2nd Trigger: Player reaches the second level of Calling.
- To receive this quest, you need to communicate with the Elteria Heart (any).
- Anastasia tells you about the ecosystem of Elteria and how to control the small areas of the world.
- She asks you to collect and bring her 30 Simple gems,10 Iron ore and 10 Gold ore. For these resources she will give you a Home Heart Upgrade for the Neophyte Glove.
Reward: Elteria Home Heart
- You ask Anastasia about materials you could not break.
- She tells you where to get the blueprints for the special hammer.
4th Trigger: Player reaches the fourth level of Calling.
- Anastasia tells you about the Large Plum Octopus - after defeating him, you will be able to break blocks on the Tentacle Islands and collect the Mythril Ore.
- Anastasia tells you that in the Mountains you can find portals to the scariest places.
Story[edit | edit source]
Main article: Elteria Cataclysm Anastasia is one of the Ancients. She was studying the Dark and Link Gems before the Elteria Cataclysm, which forced her to bind her soul with the Elteria - allowing her to partially control its ecosystem. However, years and years of loneliness and imprisonment in the spiritual form drove her crazy. The only thing she can think about now is how to get more souls and Power Sources to regain back her physical form.